at the World Famous
"Indiana Roof Ballroom"
Embassy Suites Hotel
in Indianapolis, Indiana
8700 sq. ft Circular Floating Wood Dance Floor
August 13th, 14th, & 15th 2017
Pictures of the Event
Details of 2017 event
Make Reservations for this Year’s 2017 Event
- Two Nights Accommodations,
- Manager’s Reception (Sun & Mon Night)
- 3 Dances (Sun, Mon & Tues)
Dance Exhibition (Mon. Eve)
- 2 Breakfasts (Mon & Tue)
- Group Dance Lesson (Mon.)
****Only $750 per couple****
(We won't overcrowd the dance floor)
Reservations Map Driving Directions and Airport Services
The stunning Spanish Baroque architecture of the Indiana Roof Ballroom replicates a quaint village with authentic stucco facades and red-tiled roofs. Framed by a 40-foot domed ceiling creating a starry blue night sky, a shimmering crescent moon peeks through billowing clouds. In 1927, when it originally opened, it was heralded as the world’s most "danceable" floor. The historic ballroom was reopened in 1986 in all its original glory after a $6 million renovation. Every ballroom dancer should dance in this fabulous ballroom at least once and when you do you can not wait until you get back again.
Details of the 2017 Weekend
Sunday, August 13th 2017
Monday, August 14th 2017
- Breakfast: Please check posted times in hotel lobby
- Dance Instruction: 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Group Dance Lesson
- Practice Time: 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Hotel Managers Reception: 5:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
- Edd Jones Orchestra: 7:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 15th 2017